· Write, modify, integrate and test software code for e-commerce and other Internet applications and also maintain existing software by making modifications as required
· Implementation of the SOAP,XML or Java Services with Middleware
· Idea in using Pre Processors & Post Processors to implement the business logic
· Integration of service data with UI
· Porting the application to the Thin client & SPA for multiple channels
· Deployment of the application into the middleware server
· Unit testing the application with Devices or Emulators
· Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions and work to resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
· Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
· Assist in collection and documentation of user's requirements and also prepare logical and physical specifications for the system to be developed.
· Develop process flows and mock-ups to effectively conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviours of application to be developed.
· Follow approved life cycle methodologies, create design documents, and perform program coding and testing
· Interface with internal business customers representing the user experience team and May lead and co-ordinate teams of computer programmers
· Make contributions to software development standards and processes
· Experience in Mobile application development.